• How will the implementation of the new standards help us understand the key components of life insurance operations and improve their asset-liability management?
• Key product risks for pension and health insurance products amid low interest rate environment
• Insurers often modelling risk in a number of different departments – how do we ensure consistency – and why might this be important?
• What are the added challenges of modelling market and credit risk in isolation?
• How do we overcome the technical challenge of modelling both market and credit risk under a coherent framework and at the different levels of granularity necessary for the range of applications insurers need to consider?
• How will IFRS17 affect insurance companies' financial statements?
• Implementation challenges between now and 2026
• Moody's view: how to evaluate credit profiles of insurers under different accounting frameworks?
Venue：Four Seasons Beijing Imperial Ballroom I, 5th floor
Address：NO.48, LIANG MA QIAO ROAD, CHAO YANG DISTRICT, BEIJING
Date：Thursday, 7 September 2023
Time：9:00-13:00 Beijing Time