Join analysts from Moody’s and CCXI as they discuss China’s credit trends and challenges amid the themes of growth and security in the 20th National Congress.
• What is the outlook for global growth, inflation and rates – how high, for how long?
• How will China's economy fare in the face of headwinds, including COVID and property sector downturn?
• Will short-term transition challenges offset long-term credit gains from China's current policy agenda?
• What policy execution risks does China face?
• How will the economic slowdown and property market downturn affect the credit availability, asset quality and profitability of Chinese banks?
• Are small and medium-size banks facing higher asset quality and liquidity risks?
• What are the channels for capital replenishment, especially for small and medium-size banks?
• What changes have occurred in the sector one year after the implementation of China’s new asset management regulations?
• How have consumer finance companies developed after COVID and have their performance become more differentiated?
• What are the prospects for the financial leasing industry amid tightened regulations?
• What impact do property sector developments have on distressed asset management companies?
• How do capital market fluctuations affect the credit profile of securities companies?
• What are the main drivers of the difference in performance between life and P&C insurers?
• What is the credit risk of the property sector as it undergoes fundamental change?
• Will the sector’s downturn bottom out and stabilize under policy changes?
• How will the industry develop over the medium to long term?
• How have government-business relationships in China changed amid the financial distress faced by local governments?
• How can local governments support their LGFVs as the government’s approach evolves?
• Will the transformation of LGFVs affect their credit risks?
• How will the property downturn affect LGFVs’ credit quality?
• For LGFVs from weak regions, will offshore bond refinancing be more challenging than onshore?
• Can weak regions use LGFVs' debt resolution plans to revive investors' confidence in their LGFVs?
• What is the credit impact of the push for high-quality development on related industries and companies?
• Will state-owned entities and privately-owned entities play different or integrated roles?
• What is the credit risk for the bond market in 2022 and credit outlook for 2023?
• What are the developments and performance of the asset securitization market in 2022?
• What is the impact of COVID-19 and slower economic growth on the quality of underlying assets and the credit quality of asset securitization deals?
• How can asset securitization help to stabilize the economy?
• What is the outlook for the development and performance of the asset securitization transactions in 2023?
集锦 | “穆迪—中诚信国际信用展望会议”回顾之一（内含嘉宾观点）
集锦 | “穆迪—中诚信国际信用展望会议”回顾之二（内含嘉宾观点）
集锦 | “穆迪—中诚信国际信用展望会议”回顾之三（内含嘉宾观点）
影像聚焦 | 穆迪—中诚信国际2020年信用展望年会
重磅 | 穆迪-中诚信国际2020年信用展望年会在京成功举办！